Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Off to a rough start, but Happy New Year!

Good day everyone and welcome back to my blog! Yea, so far off to a rough start lol. Had some personal things happen and then the holidays came around taking a lot of my time and attention.

Yet that is all behind me and I'm ready to start having some sexy fun!

First off,


Welcome to 2017 everyone! So did everyone have a good Christmas and New Year? Mine was pretty awesome, although lacking in sexcapades. Hopefully everyone else had a better time lol.

So did anyone get some naughty Christmas presents or share a steamy kiss when the ball dropped? If so share with us let everyone hear about your fun time.

I still remember my best New Years party like it was yesterday! I had just gotten out of basic training and AIT for the Army. I got leave for Christmas and New Years then I had to report to my duty station. After that I had no idea what was going to happen. Could have deployed to Iraq that same day for all I knew.

So anyways, at the time I was dating this girl that I honestly didn't want to be with, I wasn't leading her on or anything like that, I made it perfectly clear what our relationship was before I left for basic. Sex. She loved sex almost as much as I did and I wasn't going to get any in basic training so I started "dating" her until I left. we fucked like rabbits for the last two weeks I was there and I loved it.

Sorry got side tracked thinking of her luscious ass lol. So anyways (yet again), its New Years Eve, my buddies are throwing me a huge party cause its also a going away party. Everyone's having a great time, plenty of booze, music, dancing, drinking games and more.

Me and the girl I was with snuck off to a friends bedroom to get a quick hot fuck in before the ball dropped. Well the room we picked already had people in it and we didn't know it. When we opened the door they shut up and hid under some covers.

Me and my girl proceed to just start going at it hard and fast. No warm up or nothing. I just bend her over the bed, pull her jeans to her knees and unzip then slam home (she was plenty wet so we were ok).

Next thing I know, the blanket starts to move next to us and I hear some other girl groan. I grab the blanket and pull it back to see my buddy and his girl, naked having sex. The girl tried to cover back up and my buddy under her just started pumping up into her.

Me and my girl thought it was hilarious and I started fucking her again. My buddy gets his girl to go along and soon we are all having sex within 3 feet of each other.

Well we all finish up pretty quick and head back out to watch the ball drop. Of course we count down, everyone kisses and cheers and we pound some shots. Later on that night my buddy asks me if I'd be interested in trying to swap girls. He didn't have to ask me twice.

My girl was down and so was his. so we went back to that same room, swapped partners and fucked once again. This time me and my buddy lasted much longer and we even swapped back to our original partners half way through just for fun. Needless to say it was a amazing night that I'll never forget!

So what about anyone else out there? Any women just grab a guy and rock his world as the ball touched down? Any guy have a smooth (or lucky) night and hook up with a amazing girl? Share your experience! I'd love to hear it, if your shy and don't want to share it publicly then send me a email and I'll share it for you so you can let it out and no one knows who you are.

I hope to have plenty more posts coming soon and I hope you all enjoy the shiny look lol. Until next time, Stay horny my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment